For a good treatment it is necessary that I, as your treating acupuncturist, prepare a file. This is also a
statutory duty imposed by the Medical Treatment Contracts Act (WGBO). Your file contains notes about
your state of health and data about the examinations and treatments performed.
Also what may be included in the file are data that are necessary for your treatment and that, after your
explicit consent, I have requested from another care provider, for example from the general
BlueSky Acupuncture does its best to ensure your privacy. This means, among other things, that I:
• handle your personal and medical data carefully,
• ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your data (double-authentication software)
As your treating acupuncturist I have sole access to the data in your file.
I have a legal duty of confidentiality (professional secrecy).
The data from your file can also be used for the following purposes:
• To inform other health care providers, for example if the treatment has been completed or if a referral
to another therapist has been made. This only happens with your explicit permission
• For use for observation, during my absence
• For the anonymized use during peer review.
• A small part of the data from your file is used for the financial administration, so that I, or my
administrator can draw up an invoice.
If I want to use your data for another reason, I will first inform you and ask your permission explicitly.
You are free to withdraw consent at any given time.
PRIVATE DATA ON THE INVOICE
The invoice you receive contains the information requested by the health insurer, so that you can
declare this bill to your health insurer.
- Your name, address and place of residence
- Your customer number and / or your date of birth
- The date of treatment
- A short description of the treatment
Our emails refer to the treatments we offer, which we think may be of interest to you. To opt-out of receiving communications from us, please email us at email@example.com